Latest News

Apply For A Place At Hazlehead.

Aberdeen City Council have changed the method of applying for a school place.

If your child is ready for school, or if you are transferring from another school, or if you have just moved into the area, please Apply For A School Place

Nursery applications have not yet gone online – if your child is approaching 3, they can start nursery the term that starts after their 3rd birthday.

If you wish to apply for a Nursery place – please Apply For A Nursery Place