As part of our Julia Donaldson IDL Primary 2M went on a Gruffalo Hunt in the Muddy Garden.
- I can work as part of a team
- I can use directional language
Primary 2M were working with the JRSO leaders to learn how to cross the road safely.
- I can stop look, listen and think
- I can walk sensibly across the road
- I can look for a green man to tell me its safe to cross the road
Pets Corner Visit
Primary 2 were given the opportunity to learn facts about the animals at Pets Corner. We were looking for animals that Julia Donaldson had written about in her books.
The children then had time at the park to play with friends and interact with children from both classes.
- I can create notes
- I can identify different animals
- I can play in a fair and responsible manner
This week we have been doing Numicon
Termly Overview – Term 2 2018/2019
Please Click to see what we are learning between October and Christmas