This term has been full of new experiences and opportunities for the children. Here are just a few of the fun activities that we have taken part in.
- We have been working with P3T to improve our control and balance in story yoga sessions
- RGU students have been teaching us dribbling and shooting skills in Basketball and we even got Miss Richardson involved in the warm up games
- We have been learning about renewable and non-renewable energy as part of our IDL topic Green Scotland
- We are being responsible citizens by picking up litter and cleaning up the local environment
- P3R have also been learning to take notes as part of our writing lesson and are even writing a report on water pollution
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/L7fpf6E3gRI” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>