This term has been full of different opportunities for the children. Here are some of the highlights.
- During outdoor learning we have been hunting for bugs, building our own assault courses and taking our mini me’s on adventures
- We celebrated Pancake Day by eating pancakes and jam in the messy garden with our peers
- We have been learning to write letters and book reports
- We are also learning to reflect and up-level our writing pieces
- We are being responsible citizens by having classroom jobs such as ‘Welcome officer’.
We are currently reading ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ by Roald Dahl and have retold the beginning of the story to P1 and P2 using our story maps and actions.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/L7fpf6E3gRI” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>