We ask that ALL ITEMS coming into school are labelled – including lunchbags and water bottles.
We recommend STIKINS labels – these can be ordered online from Stikins – our school number is 9241
Our Parent Council receives money from each sale so you are also supporting our fundraising.
We expect pupils to be neatly and suitably dressed at all times. There is a school uniform and we actively encourage our pupils to wear it.
- The uniform is: • green sweatshirt, or green cardigan.
- green or white polo shirt (black has been discontinued))
- black trousers, shorts or skirt
- pinafore or green/white gingham dress
- indoor shoes must be brought and shorts and joggers gym shoes/trainers with non marking sole for PE
- waterproof coat
PE Kit is
- Black Shorts
- Green T-shirt
- Sports Hoodies are available but not compulsory.
Our School uniform (including P.E. Kit) is available from the Parent Council.
The Uniform Coordinator is in school from 8.45 every Friday morning.
Order forms are available from the School Office or you can download one below
Other clothing requirements:
We ask that pupils bring a change of footwear for indoor use in order that the fabric of the building is preserved in good condition.
Art/craft – a long sleeved overall or old shirt for creative activities is essential.
Schoolbag – A waterproof bag of a reasonable size will be needed for carrying books.
It is essential to name all items of clothing and personal belongings.
We advise that children leave items of value at home.
A clothing grant is available to families in need. Information and forms can be obtained from Aberdeen City Council.