A curriculum evening was held on Thursday 27th September for the parents of our new Primary 1s.
This proved to be a very informative and fun evening and was attended by representatives of 34% of our newest pupils.
All the feedback we received was very positive and has really helped us plan future events.
- Really enjoyed tonight. Would appreciate more information like this throughout the year.
- Thank you – very interesting and I now feel more confident to help my child at home
- It was great to hear about what my daughter is doing and the different ways that she is learning
We have 2 more upcoming curriculum evenings
- Thursday 4th October for parents of our Nursery children.
- Thursday 8th November for parents of any pupil at any of the stages in our school.
We would love to wee you at these future events.